Windows 7 keyboard shortcuts that are released recently.
* Win + Spacebar – Aero desktop peek, just like that small rectangle at the right bottom corner next to the time display.
* Win + Left Arrow – Toggle docking to half the screen starting by the left half.
* Win + Right Arrow – Toggle docking to half the screen starting by the right half.
* Win + Shift + Left Arrow – Move the window one monitor left in a multi-monitor display.
* Win + Shift + Right Arrow – Move the window one monitor right in a multi-monitor display.
* Win + Up Arrow – Maximize
* Win + Down Arrow – Minimize
* Win + Home – Minimize/Maximize all inactive windows.
* Win + P – Show presentation mode projector options.
* Win + G – Show desktop gadgets.
* Win + Any number (1, 2, 3, .., 0) – Open the corresponding taskbar pinned program.
* Ctrl + Click – A pinned taskbar icon to cycle through the program’s open windows.
* Ctrl + Shift + Click – A pinned taskbar icon to run a new instance of the program as administrator.
* Shift + Click – A pinned taskbar icon to run a new instance of the program.
* Win + T – Focus the first taskbar entry, similar to ALT +TAB.
* Win + Shift + T – Same as above in reverse order.
* Win + +/Win + – – Zoom in and out of Windows.
* Alt + P – Show/hide Preview Pane in Explorer.
* Win + Tab – Windows Aero Task Switcher.