Baidu does not automatically index URLs. You must submit a single main domain/URL manually (ie: http://Botcrawl.com, Google.com). Baidu does not allow you to submit more than 1 URL. Once submitted Baidu’s bot will crawl the rest of your website’s material.
- For those whom speak English (like us) when you visit Baidu you will quickly notice that Baidu’s website is written in the Chinese language. You will need to translate this to your preferred language, obviously.
- You will not find quick links to submit your website or URL, instead, here is the URL which allows you to submit URLs and websites to Baidu’s search engine index: http://www.baidu.com/search/url_submit.html
Baidu website URL submission instructions:
- Visit: http://www.baidu.com/search/url_submit.html
- Type your domain name/URL into the obvious query which already states “http://”
- Enter the 4 letters or numbers you see in the small blue rectangle box in the smaller query below your domain/URL and press the html created “enter” button. (Pictured below)
What is Baudi search engine?
Baidu is the leading Chinese language search engine which provides a “simple and reliable” search experience, strong in Chinese language and multi-media content including MP3 music and movies, the first to offer WAP and PDA-based mobile search in China.
Global recognition is an important asset to online visibility
Search engine optimization should never be significantly restricted to the popular English language search engines like Bing, Google, or Yahoo. Search engine optimization stretches across all valuable online possibilities and is utilized only to expand your audience in the most potent fashion possible. Limiting your website submissions to Google and Bing (though these search engines are found in other countries and in other languages) will not make your website a dominating figure in the global online world. Other countries such as China (Baidu) and Russia (Yandex) use other search engines as their primary online source. Expanding your market on search engines like these across the world (aside from Google and Bing) could possibly mean double traffic to your website..